2. The site is intended only for adults who as users can sign up by creating an account on our site (http://www.diamondyachting.eu/registration/en). As members, they can manage their profile, their favorites, yacht reservations and enter into binding agreements. If minors visit the site or use services accessing the content of this site by declaring a different age, provided these services are considered harmful and inappropriate, webmasters are not responsible.
3. The site provides the user with access to the platform with limited rights and is provided as it is, without the possibility of interventions or modifications of its information. The user agrees to operate legally and will not provide false or misleading information that violates the copyrights of the site or others, will not conceal information transmitted through the site, will not import or upload items on the site containing viruses voluntarily or inadvertently causing damage, data interception, interference, seizure, limitation or destruction of the site. It also agrees not to offend the personality of others, not to harm a minor, not to violate the laws, customs and customs of any country, not to damage the reputation of the website or others, not to harass privacy and individual rights third parties, not to install any kind of advertising, as well as pornographic material or unethical content. Platform managers have the right to exclude and delete any user at any time.
4. When a user visits the site and sends out emails, he agrees in advance that this exchange of written communications is legal, accepts all the messages and answers to his questions and that his requirements are fully met through the electronic communication.
5. The information provided on our website is provided in good faith, it is not a direct or indirect recommendation, advice or encouragement to carry out another act for its own benefit, but it is up to the discretion of the visitor and user to evaluate any information provided and to act based on to his private will for the yacht, the time, the cost and the journey he will choose.
6. The website, except for the types of yachts displayed by the owners, also provides information on destinations that the visitor may choose by requesting a corresponding offer of vessels to destinations. Can the visitor search yachts, by calendar, by travel area, yacht type, or all yachts and after choosing all the parameters or the minimum required for his trip, request the availability of the boat to do the reservation. The parameters of the reservation include the scheduled departure and return date, the destination, the yacht type, the number of passengers, the booking price and the yacht brand.
7. Information on the crew, the number and type of crew members and the operation of the yacht shall be provided.
8. Diamond Yachting is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy during the transmission of the information and / or the instructions by the visitor and the user as well as for the erroneous indication of the data that it records for its reservation.
10. There may be cases of varying detention due to personal problems where visitors are required to sign a separate lease agreement with the ship's owner. Any such different agreement will be outside this detention, in a new separate agreement to enter into force upon acceptance by the ship owner.
11. By accepting the reservation from the ship's agent and payment of the agreed fare to Diamond Yachting, the contract between the customer and the ship owner takes effect.
12. Upon receipt of the guest's booking requirements, the ship owner is informed immediately, who confirms availability and accepts the reservation. If the ship owner does not confirm availability but the reservation requirements are met with a different proposal, he will in any case be informed immediately with a counter draft so that he has the opportunity to modify the requirements and create a new reservation.
13. By accepting and confirming the reservation from the ship owner, we will send as proof of a claim form by e-mail describing the reservation requirements submitted by the user through our website as well as the price paid for the reservation. Please note that this only acts as a confirmation from Diamond Yachting until the conclusion of the contract, which is formed by accepting the ship owner's terms and paying the agreed fare by the user to the final provider who is the ship owner.
14. Diamond Yachting acts as an intermediary between a customer and a ship owner and has only an obligation towards them for the reservation and payment of fares. The customer with the deposit has made his reservation and will be on hold till the day of paying the fares so that he and his guests are ready to make the trip.
15. The warranty or APA and any other benefits chosen by the customer by making the booking in addition to the rental price of the vessel shall pay the cost thereof directly to the ship owner and in accordance with his terms.
16. Depending on the circumstances, there may be discounts or offers from ship owners to our customers. All these reduced prices apply strictly to new bookings and not to bookings that have already been confirmed and made even a single payment and are therefore not entitled to the new reduced tariff.
17. Customers are kindly requested not to close their tickets or flights or to make other travel arrangements for their transfer to the place of departure until they have paid the fare and receive confirmation of the reservation. If they want information on access to the basic area of the boat, they are kindly requested to contact the company to recommend them the route they will follow or to help them get to the yacht.
18. Diamond Yachting advise customers to check all names in passenger passports that they are the same as those they describe by making the reservation. If this is not done and there is a delay in identifying passengers to the authorities, Diamond Yachting will not be held responsible for any delays in departure or additional charges that may arise as a result of the changes to be made for their detention.
19. Diamond Yachting assumes no responsibility for any other additional requirements that the customer may have after booking if he or one of the passengers is prohibited from entering any country due to the fact that the travel documents are not correctly. They accept that it is their responsibility as well as the passengers to obtain all the necessary travel documents visas, passports, IDs, etc.
20. By accepting the booking conditions, the client guarantees the medical fitness of all visitors for the booked trip. Making a yacht can make it unsuitable for someone with a physical disability or for someone undergoing medical treatment unless the craft meets such requirements. It will be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all passengers will be able to meet all their health requirements for that particular destination. If any of the passengers have any disability of the disabled, the customer should inform the ship owner prior to booking to know whether these specific health requirements can be met by the craft, which must meet the required specifications. The sole responsibility for the reservation is that of the customer because he will not be able to keep such a passenger in the yacht while Diamond Yachting bears no responsibility for the outcome of such a reservation.
21. If the customer intends to take children to the boat, consult ship owners for their safety, behavior and entertainment during their journey. The ship owner and the crew are required to notify them of all safety rules.
22. The customer is required to request permission from the ship owner in case he wants to upload pets or other animals to the boat.
23. For the rental of a boat, before the trip it is necessary to accept and sign the charter party agreement between the parties, ie the customer and the ship owner. It is a form approved by the Ministry of Development, Competitiveness and Shipping of Greece, which mentions the terms of chartering for the law of the sea, where the whole agreement between the parties involved (personal data, vessel, guarantee amount, dates, ports departure and return) as well as all the terms of chartering of the ship owner and sent to the port authority.
24. In addition to the fare, the owner completes the list of passengers including the names, birthdays, citizenship, type and number of the travel document and the visa number so that the port authorities know who the passenger was on board in case of inspections or accidents.
25. In every difficulty, we encourage visitors to communicate with our company's people who have experience and knowledge, provide services and information to solve their queries, always acting according to the interests of our client. Communication is via e-mail, telephone or fax, which is included on our site.
+30-2314 051 800
1 Nikis L. Avenue,
54624 Thessaloniki Greece